Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fall Card 2016

Here's my card for the PPPR linky party for this month.  I used PPPR files:  card base & squash friends.  For the sentiment I borrowed from Lori Whitlock's free files & just wrote it.  I got some new white pens from Michaels!  I used them on the squash, along with enamel dots & a small orange clothes pin that I also got from Michaels.



Lisa ♥
P.S.  I may also enter it into other card competitions.  
Entered into Cardmaking & Papercraft: 2 challenges- fall colors, new fall challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Love this adorable fall card and great to have displayed in the home!! Thank you for playing along with us over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fall card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Fun card. Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting challenge. Mary DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Those squash turned out great! And that card base is my absolute favorite! Love it!!! I hope you join us again for our next linky party :)

    ReplyDelete